What can you do in the owner's area?
- Document Library - View minutes of past meetings, bylaws, rules,
and some financial information.
- Add Events - Add events to the calendar that is publicly available.
Feel free to add social events or even upcoming concerts that you
think others might be interested in.
- Add to Forum - Add comments and pictures to the publicly available
forum and get a discussion going with your neighbors. This is a
good way to communicate with your neighbors, given that at least
75% of us are absentee owners.
- Directory of Owners - Get a list of owners and communicate with
- Update Your Profile - Update your own profile so your friends
and neighbors can get in touch with you easily.
- ...and more!